Friday, January 29, 2010

Clark Wrestling Period One

Well, it has been talked up and finally happened. Before you watch the video know this: I don't think either were trying too hard. And yet, they were sweating and panting when it was over. The scoring was not based on actuall points but on how much people donated towards whoever they wanted to win. I positioned myself on the mat so that no one could walk in front of my camera, but Owen wanted to watch the match through the lenz and that made for a few bumpy moments. I also acidently sat by the two wrestlers from South that were acting as Jed's coaches. They get pretty loud during the match.

Before it started Frank, the ref, said a few words about his boys. He stated that they have been wrestling since they could walk and although neither will admit it Bret could always take either of them. That got a laugh out of the croud (at least out of those that know Bret.).

This is the first period. Due to crying children and time limits the second and third periods will appear on the blog tomorrow.

When i told Sam i was going to video tape the match he informed me cameras were not allowed in the gym. I guess i forgot to mention that i was going to post it on the internet because then i'm sure he would have been ok with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment