Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stripes!


We painted the living room and dining room this week. The walls were those paneled wallpaper ugliness, but now, after lots of work, look like normal walls.

Huge thanks to Grandma for coming and helping paint both the primer and the color. Also thanks to Julia for telling me how to paint over the wallpaper and to Carson who helped with the second coat in the dining room.


Here are the final results



And the stripes:




Things didn't turn out exactly like i had planned. the colors were just a little too pink for me (most people can't even tell what i'm talking about) but i do love the stripes!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED THE WALLPAPER BOARD!!! What were you thinking trying to make your house look all fashionable? :) Just teasing it looks great can't wait to come see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! You did awesome!! I can't wait to see it and your hair :)

    ReplyDelete